Why you should listen to me?
• Have been working in the education sector for the last 8 years
• US International Exchange Alumna
• Atlas Corps Fellow
• Acumen Fellow
• Won acceleration at Watson, University of Colorado, Boulder
What are these?
This session is aimed to introduce the audience to the concept of Personal Statement, Statement of Purpose and Letter of Motivation. It will highlight the difference in three of these essays and how each of them requires different content. This session will also include information related to applications of various scholarships.
Who should apply?
• Students of any academic background and level
Why do you need this?
We will discuss the importance of the personal statement, statement of purpose and letter of motivation the selection criteria of any scholarship. We will discuss their key role in securing fully funded opportunities.
Key Elements & Procedure
We will focus on the key elements such as
• Core requirements of these essays
• Steps to writing a good essay
• Procedures for filling the applications correctly
Who else will be there?
Some Alumni of different scholarships will be there to share their experience.
In the end, you will be able to ask questions about any part.
How to Reach me?
Why not reach me when you need help.