Every work requires this basic rule of ‘honesty’. So does blogging. Bloggers who’ve worked their way up to have gained the trust of people through hard work and transparency have started influencing their lives and choices.
These influencers have a huge responsibility to deliver content that is heartfelt and true in all honesty. They build a special relationship with the consumers that their opinions affect people the most. With questions pouring in their DMs or comment boxes asking to review a product or share an insight; it is important to state the reality.
Making videos, going live, posting pictures, and creating content that’s not only accurate but also worth ready and catchy. However, it's not just a piece of cake to make presence digitally.
There are tools, steps, and some rules to follow to make your platform strong.
I believe success comes with a lot of hard work and determination. Plus, this platform doesn’t only make you grow professionally but also makes you exercise and stretch your boundaries while experimenting with new creative ideas daily.
I have been doing blogging for 6 years now and I have worked with more than 160 national and international brands and I have learned a lot!
Here are some steps which I learned on my 6 years journey and will be sharing all this with you guys LIVE on this 2-hour long session.
- Introduction to social media and understanding the foundations of it.
- Understand different social media channels.
- How to start your own marketing platform / Blogging.
- How to make your content and deliver it.
- How to stay focused and relevant.
- The importance of your audience/followers
- How to sustain your platform
- Learn about collaborations/partnerships