✨✨ I am a startup founder from Karachi. I build and sell 3D printers in Pakistan. ✨✨
In this session, I will be sharing my journey of building a Hardware Startup in Pakistan from an idea to finding initial customers, manufacturing a consumer-grade product, and offering it to the masses.
The session will cover
1. Can Pakistan produce international level hardware products?
2. From LEGOs to 3D Printers, how I developed a prototype in Lyari.
3. Bootstrapping and testing our initial product and services
4. My constant interviews of customers and staying close to them to learn
5. How I closed the right investors?
6. How I scaled and sold my 3D printers across Pakistan
7. Opportunities for hardware/product enthusiasts
✨ I am a startup founder, hardware, and design enthusiast. My journey started with Plan9 in Lahore 5 years ago and later I moved back to Karachi to continue to build and ship products. Today our products are used by creatives, artists, bakers, educational institutes and manufacturers across the country.
✨ During COVID-19, we have 3D printed PPEs for the front line Doctors and donated almost 3000 up till now. I look forward to sharing my journey and taking your questions.